Sunday, May 4, 2014

Welcome to my Blog

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. My name is Alex Ryan, and I am a photographer and soon to be videographer from Arizona in the United States of America. I am writing this blog to inform you of some of the things to look forward to. I enjoy traveling, so you will be seeing pictures of my adventures. I plan on beginning with just photos of my adventures, but I am hoping that in the future I can post things such as tutorials or anything else that you guys ask me to do. I also plan on vlogging about my adventures over the summer.


I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, so it is really exciting to finally get started. I have gotten lots of inspiration over the past few months that has pushed me to start blogging. Some of the people that I enjoy listening to and reading about are Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Joseph Sugg (Thatcher Joe), and Marcus Butler. 



I plan on blogging about once or twice a week with some of the pictures from my adventures or any of the suggestions that you guys have for me. If you would like, please leave a comment about some of the things that you would like me to blog about in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment