Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mississippi Photos

Hello Everyone!
Here are some of the pictures that I took from my trip to Mississippi. I really enjoyed this trip because of the natural surroundings. It was the perfect place to take pictures. These are just a few of the many pictures that I took on the trip. 








I had a really great experience in Mississippi. I would definitely recommend it to you if you are looking for a great place to take photos or just have a good time with your friends and/or family. It is very calm and has many diverse cultures.

My new plan is to post blogs on Tuesdays and Fridays (if I have the chance). The next blog that I will be posting will be up some time this friday, and it will include some pictures that I took on my trip to New Orleans, so be on the lookout for that. Also, don't forget to comment any suggestions that you may have for me. I am open to anything that you guys want me to do. You can give me a challenge or just something fun/creative. I look forward to talking to you later this week. Also, if you like my blog, tell your friends about it. I would love to talk to you about photography or any other topic, so let me know what you think in the comments.


1 comment:

  1. Also, you can go follow me on google+ at this link:
    https://plus.google.com/112411197895179009384/posts

    ReplyDelete