Friday, May 9, 2014

New Orleans Photos

Hello Everyone!
I'm back with some pictures from my trip to New Orleans like I promised. These are just a few of my favorite pictures that were taken on the trip. I really enjoyed the area, and the weather was perfect almost every day. The one thing that I disliked about the trip, was the fact that New Orleans was so crazy! There were always things going on, and it was hard to get through some of the streets because of the activity, but it was great to experience a new culture.




If you have read my previous blog post, you most likely know that my goal is to post blogs every Tuesday and Friday if I have the opportunity. I am always looking for challenges and/or creative things to post on my blog. If you have any recommendations, please let me know in the comments section. 
This summer, I will be traveling quite a bit, so I will be posting blogs as much as I can to keep you updated on some of my travels. I will be going to California for a little bit, and then later on in the summer, I will be traveling with my family to Europe which I am really excited for! I will definitely keep you posted.
Don't forget to leave comments, and I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment