Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sin City - (Las Vegas)

Hello Everyone!
Here are some of the pictures that I promised you from my trip to Las Vegas. It was such an interesting place to stay. There was always so much going on, and the shops and hotels were constantly crowded. It was definitely one of the most diverse places that I had ever visited, but it was great to get a feel for the different culture.





I hope you enjoyed the photos, and don't forget to leave recommendations in the comments below for blogs that you want me to do in the future. Also, I have an instagram account that you can follow me on if you want to see the pictures that I have taken (alexryan3399). If you have any questions for me, you can email me (alexadventures3@gmail.com).
Thanks for reading, and I will talk to you later.


1 comment: